Saturday, May 13, 2006

My Paranoid new thought of the day.

So here we are and of course the government is now essentially admiting that it is listening in on many many many people's phone calls(did I mention that it is many of them). Well I know that I am not talking dirty on the phone or talking about any thing illicit but ut lets just think about this. Watergate started over an attempt by CREEP to bug the DNC offices to essentially listen in on campaign strategy. Well what is to stop the White House or its GOP lapdogs in the House and Senate or in the NSA etc to do the same now. I mean yeah I know I am being paranoid. But your telling me Dick Cheney is not going to listen to a conversation of John Kerry or Howard Dean that just happens to be accidentlly listened in on. Yeah right he will be on that like a teenage boy on some sex tape. This just smells like it could be a major political weapon in the hand of the GOP. Democrat party leaders might as well start acting like Tony Soprano when he heads to different pay phones in the middle of the night to order the whacking of people. Or at least they better come up with a really good code to confuse those idiots at the NSA who even when they listen can't crack the codes used by the terrorists.

No comments: