Friday, May 26, 2006

Get rid of Lou Dobbs

I am so sick of Lou Dobbs. He seems to think there are 20 millions illegal aliens in this country who are taking jobs away from middle class americans. Now I consider myself to be middle class. I have no fear of my job being lost. I think what he should say is blue colar americans(is this politically correct to say). In addition he thinks that the Senats decision to consulate Mexico on building the "security" wall along our southern border is wrong and is giving up our national security. Last time I checked we are not at war with Mexico. They are our ally we should be consulting with them. Also the way he looks at the cameras there is this erie similarity to the the T.V. guy on V for Vendetta.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, V for Vendetta. That is exactly right.

Dobbs is one of the inspirations for Stephen Colbert's character

Gayle said...

I wish there was a way that we could push CNN to move him to a "less prime" time. I never watch CNN anymore because it's so much gossip and not good coverage.