Monday, September 05, 2005

Ten days of amazement Part I

Wow I have had a interesting last 11 days or so. To begin with I want to express my sorrow and outrage at was has happened down south on the Gulf Coast. But I will get to that in a moment. First I must discuss good news.

I have a new job. I am still teaching but now I am at a new school. It is a private school and although the students have not shown up yet I am so happy. The faculty is so nice and helpful and I will have great support from the entire staff. I will be teaching History(of course) and can't wait.
My class size keeps on dropping dramatically. My first year teaching I had 165 students. My second year I had 112. Now this year I will have less than 60 total. How cool is that. So anyway for the past week plus I have been going to work for Teacher week. I am looking forward to Tuesday with a bit trepidation but mostly excitement!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, congrats on the new better job, Katz!

-Mike

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What's the school, if you can divulge that information? Also, what grade?