Sunday, September 18, 2005

Go Yanks and oh yeah Go J-E-T-S JETS, JETS JETS

Well the Yanks seemto have some what righted there ship but now they still have to catch both the Indians and the Red Sox. Oh if only the Yanks had actually done better against the D-rays we would not be in this mess that we are now. I still think the yankees are going to make the playoffs but I am not one hundred percent certain on this issue. I might actualy be going into waters that I have not had to experience since 1993. What am I talking about you non sports fans ask(Kevin, Weisberg, Nick and hopefully others who I am unware are reading this) 1993 was the last(non strike shorten year) where the Yankees did not make the playoffs. So I am of course a little bit nervous. I don't think that would actually be depressed or totally down like I might have been in high school. No rather my nervousniss/anxiety is actually linked to another sport--Football.
I am a Jets fan not die hard the way I am a yankee fan but still I follow them in the off season and watch all their games. So after watching the disater that was Game 1 vs KC I am having some serious reservations about this season. I don't know if I can stomach an ugly losing season. I really need my sports to help me chill and if I have to wait until April again to really enjoy sports that will be too long. So Lets Go Yankees and Lets Go Jets(beat those stupid dolphins)

No comments: