Saturday, April 02, 2005

Opening Day Just a Day Away

We are oh so much closer to 8:00pm Sunday when the Yanks and the Sox start off the 2005 Baseball Season. Oh Yeah. This Season is going to rock. Lets just hope that this latest report about Kevin Brown having a stiff back are not as bad as it seems. Although based on Brown's performance last year maybe a bad back would not be such a bad thing. Afterall there have been reports that the Yanks have a pretty good pitcher down at AAA. I am just now having Fantasy Baseball issues. I have Manny on my team and I am suddenly having issues about having this man on my team(as a Yankee fan.) I mean whom do I root for..... Obviously I plan to root for the Yanks and against the Sox so how can I realistically have Manny on my team. I think I might trade him for either a national leaguer or a non Division rival.

Oh the trials of a Fantasy Manger......

No comments: