Sunday, December 26, 2004

The Star Wars DVD and other weekend stuff

Well I am watching Return of the Jedi on DVD. I have to say I am still essentially at the begining of the movie. They have just escaped from Jabba the Hutt. Why didn't Lucas put the sandstorm scene in. I know apparently the quality sucks put I just think that the scene needs to be in the movie if not to just show the full scale MF.

On another note, this weekend went to a great restuarant in upstate New York called 40 West. If you are ever in Rhinebeck I highly suggest you go there. I had this King Salmon special. There was tartar, cured Salmon and a pepper crusted salmon all for the price of 22 dollars. All three preperations came with ample portions in a NYC the pepper crusted piece alone might have cost 22 dollars.

Well it is back to watching ROJ. Have a great night.

No comments: