Sunday, January 30, 2005

Frank Pepe's

So I was in New Haven today inpart for some great New Haven pizza at Frank Pepe's. Well the line was too big and my friend and I tried to go to another pizza place that is just slightly less good. Called Pizza Modern however, Modern was closed. We decided to go for Thai food. It was good but man I was really aching for some seriously good pizza. If you have never been you must go. The pizza at Modern and Pepes is out of this world. At modern I highly recommend the white pizza with fresh tomatoes.
It is worth the trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! It's Jonathan W. Glad to see you posting again, I'd been checking in vain for a while. Your blogging inspired me to start up my own livejournal blog, if you're interested.
http://www.livejournal.com/users/lucky_adrastus/